We recognize the power of written words online and offline and want to help creative minds exhibit their abilities in this area.
How to apply
To participate in this scholarship program you will have to research and write a short paper of 1,000 to 1,500 words on the subject: “The Importance of Good visuals (images or videos) in 2017”.
- Choose 3 areas where it’s Important to have really nice Images or videos. example: Dating
- Show how demand for visual content has been on the rise, and why it’s a good idea to get on the movement.
- Justify your choices with data and/or references
- Provide an example of regular Person that could benefit the most from bettering their visual content (images or videos)
The candidate who does the best will receive $1000 that can be used either in course materials or other resources. If you would like to know more, please continue reading.
Eligibility and Evaluation
This scholarship is only for students studying in any university or college in the following countries (one scholarship for each country):
The piece of content you are going to create must be unique and informative. Your analysis must be able to convince a people to start investing in visual equipment
We will give the highest rating to candidates who will demonstrate their ability of researching, analyzing and conveying the information in a simple yet actionable way.
Deadline and Winner Announcement
The deadline to apply for this scholarship is January 27th, 2018.
The scholarship winner will be announced no later than February 1oth.
How to Submit Your Application
Email us your application at email@example.com with all of the details listed below and attached document.
- Your paper (1,000 to 1,500 words) in a pdf or word document
- Personal Details (First & Lastname, Phone, and Address).
- School Name.
- Area of Study.
- Any document which can prove that you are a Student.
By submitting your article, you are giving us the permission to use it either for promotional or marketing purposes.